• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

confession of paranoid bunny mummy ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
After a month of near house arrest due to a broken arm I'm going to be leaving Spenser alone for 4-5 hours tomorrow afternoon. Can't believe I'm so nervous as I know fine well he spends most of the afternoon asleep. :oops::oops: The only real cause for worry is whether to leave the hutch cover down if it is raining :? ... the sun might come out and then he would be too hot.:( Goodness knows what I'll be like if and when I get a proper day job ...

i wont lie... its :censored: awful being out of the house for 9 hours a day and coming home to find one of your lovely bunnies hiding in a carrier refusing food.

i never relax, i never have a day without worry.. but i have no choice i have to work :(:(

i wont lie... its :censored: awful being out of the house for 9 hours a day and coming home to find one of your lovely bunnies hiding in a carrier refusing food.

i never relax, i never have a day without worry.. but i have no choice i have to work :(:(

I think I'll learn to live with the worrying - it's got to be worth it to have a bunny of my own. :love::love::love: He will probably barely notice I'm gone as he does tend to sleep in the afternoon.

When I am at home of a weekend, my two def do not appreciate me coming int their room to play when its snoozey time, I get grunted at :shock:

Thanks guys! :wave: A good friend and fellow rabbit owner has volunteered to come round and lift the cover if we get some unexpected sunshine tomorrow. I can enjoy my lunch out now! :):) Any time I've been out today since lunchtime Spenser has been decisively arranged in fur-puddle pose. He was very pleased to see me at lunchtime when I gave him a sprinkling of readigrass. He always has plenty hay, but a daily treat of readigrass goes down well just before he settles for his afternoon doze.

Just for the record, Spenser was of course fine when I was out for the day. :D He managed to do a few squidgy poos just before I left, just to make sure I worried about him. :roll::roll: When I got back about 4pm he was still snoozing. I bought him some flat leaf parsley on my way home, so should shortly be back in favour.:love::love:

Back