• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tabitha u/d post 44, home :)

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
tabby rabbit is on her way to the vets in a few minutes. she won't eat, won't wee or poo and her tummy is rumbling. we aim to be at the vets at 8am, opening time. vibes for little tabitha please, she is not a happy bunny. also, she's not impressed that i'm keeping such a close eye on her and the expression on her face when she saw me put vetbed in the carrier said it all!

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for Tabitha! There seems to be a lot of bunnys having little non eating episodes at the moment, fortunately they seem to be recovering well within a few hours so fingers crossed it's the same for Tabitha!

thank you, everyone! please keep the vibes coming!

we're back from the vets (hadn't seen this one before, very nice, called becky). tabitha has had iv fluids, pain relief, antiobiotic injection, and another to make her gut move. she's come home with some recovery mix which, whilst she will not take from a syringe, she was happy to lick from a spoon! she's in a cage for isolation, and as soon as i put her in there she had a little nibble on some apple. fingers crossed for wee and poo!

i'm supposed to be in work today - and tomorrow for exam results. but tabby has to go back to the vet tomorrow, and will have blood tests if nothing's changed.

Last edited:
thank you, everyone! please keep the vibes coming!

we're back from the vets (hadn't seen this one before, very nice, called becky). tabitha has had iv fluids, pain relief, antiobiotic injection, and another to make her gut move. she's come home with some recovery mix which, whilst she will not take from a syringe, she was happy to lick from a spoon! she's in a cage for isolation, and as soon as i put her in there she had a little nibble on some apple. fingers crossed for wee and poo!

i'm supposed to be in work today - and tomorrow for exam results. but tabby has to go back to the vet tomorrow, and will have blood tests if nothing's changed.

sending more vibes

no wee, no poo, and she won't even lick her lips now. consquently, she has a recovery fluid beard. which is nowhere near as comical as it sounds. :(

Back