• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floss's new shed

Hi,

Moving house a little while ago but only just finished off Floss's new shed...

Here's a photos of it:

IMG_4809.jpg

and here's Floss getting used to her new door!
IMG_4813.jpg

It's surprisingly like her old shed :lol:

The small run is just a temp measure, I plan on a much larger one, but for now it gives her some outside space.

Hannah :)

arh lovely shed set up very very cute bunny bun, we have a run that size runs the length of the shed at side we use in under our hutch at mo so be shame to get rid will use it for now at side of our shed then make bigger one perhaps next summer they have lots of space inside shed dont they, i am gonna use my trixie run to put in front of door while open to make bit more space while i am in garden cause they can jump it :lol: but need make garden more bunny proof then can let mine have little roam too :wave:

You have done a good job, only have one suggestion, if you put some battons of wood around the area you have cut out for the door to the run you are less likely to get them to enlarge the whole to the size that they want it to be, it will also make the whole look perfectly tidy. .

Back