• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

48" Dog Crate - Free to a good home!

dawnieb

Warren Scout
Hi All,

I have a dog crate that my boys used when they were house buns but now they are outside again I no longer need it. If anyone in the York (or further of course but afraid I can't deliver) area would like it you are welcome to it. It is a little battered but might suit someone for a rescue or recoperating bun?

Hi Blue Vix,

Would you mind if I waited a little while to see if a rescue would like it? Otherwise, its yours!

No probs. would be ideal for Lilou as she is an indoor bunny with Darren's mum whilst I'm on placement and I'm concious it isn't really big enough, although she is free ranging in the dinning room, and taking turns with toby in the garden. I bought Toby a new hutch though and had a disaster with the shed so couldn't afford anything at the moment. Ideally she should have gone to a boarder but she hasn't had her second injection yet

Back