• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're on the move in 10 days!!! U/d 5 days

kaths101

Warren Veteran
soooo excited.. I havent been on much lately so im sorry if I havent commented much - I have been reading and running (and packing) - sorry..

Dont forget us will you..

The buns are off on holiday for a week when we move - they are going to stay with cheryl (spgrescue) - while they are there she will be trying for the group bond again. Fingers crossed it works so they can share a big shed and avairy - if not oh well - back to plan B...Need lots of bonding vibes on the
2nd September please :lol::lol:

Getting on the internet may take some time so I will be dealing with a group all on my own :shock::shock: I have a week to sort their shed and avairy out!!! eeeek and no RU :shock::cry: Whatever am I going to do!!!

Excited but it is all ratherr daunting - sooo much to do - now tell me to go and pack!!!

:wave:

Last edited:
Good luck with the move and lots of vibes for the
4some bonding! :wave:

Now get your bum off RU and get packing!!! :lol:

Oooh, where are you moving to? Good luck I hate moving it's so stressful! I'm sure your buns will have a lovely holiday while you do lots of hard work. :lol:

Im moving to Roughton- Do you know it? Only a few miles from where I am now but a bigger house and ALOT bigger garden :D:D:D
So it all worked out ok in the end..

I shouldnt have stopped - Im done packing for tonight! :lol:

:lol::lol: Oooooh best of luck with the bunnies and for you too, hope it goes well and you are going to be really happy in your new home ;) New start and all that for all of you! Keep in touch xx

Im moving to Roughton- Do you know it? Only a few miles from where I am now but a bigger house and ALOT bigger garden :D:D:D
So it all worked out ok in the end..

I shouldnt have stopped - Im done packing for tonight! :lol:

No idea but it sounds nice. :lol:
Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

5 days to go!! arggggh

Not at all organised. I rang sky today - was 1 HOUR on the phone - anyway my internet will be down in 4 days :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: and will take 7-10days to come back :cry:

eeek what am I going to do without RU!!!!!
(I might actually get thingsdone though!)

I've barely joined and don't fancy the idea of an RU-less week. :wave: Hope all goes well for you and the buns. I love Oreo's pic in Funny Bunnies :love:, and must look again to see if I can spot any of the others.

I've barely joined and don't fancy the idea of an RU-less week. :wave: Hope all goes well for you and the buns. I love Oreo's pic in Funny Bunnies :love:, and must look again to see if I can spot any of the others.

there will be lots more pics when I get back on - if I can find the camera :lol: Hopefully my 4 will be a bonded group when I next report back :?

5 days to go!! arggggh

Not at all organised. I rang sky today - was 1 HOUR on the phone - anyway my internet will be down in 4 days :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: and will take 7-10days to come back :cry:

eeek what am I going to do without RU!!!!!
(I might actually get thingsdone though!)

:shock: No internet - you'll have to text an update so I can put it on here for you or get Cheryl to do one for you - that's way too long for us to wait :lol::lol:

Back