• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Energizer Bunneh :-D

You'd think they would have made their bed before they put it out on the internet for everyone to see :shock:

I'm knackered from watching him run around :love:

I love that video. It reminds me so much of my boy when he was young.
(I was quite relieved when he grew up & got a fraction quieter :lol:)
Billy has beautiful colouring doesn't he?

Somebunny's been on the Coca Cola! :shock::lol:

It's so sad to think of the rabbits who never leave their 3ft hutches. I think a lot of bun owners don't even know about binkies! :(

Last edited:
Somebunny's been onm the Coca Cola! :shock::lol:

It's so sad to think of the rabbits who never leave their 3ft hutches. I don't think a lot of bun owners even know about binkies! :(

TBH it reduces me to tears, because this is how the majority of pet buns live in the West, albeit not with members of this forum.

To me, given the high intelligence, & emotional sensitivity of buns, it is like keeping a small child imprisoned in a 5'x5'room, & periodically shoving some food through the door.

Please may I encourage all members of RU to lend support not only to RWA & RSPCA on this matter BUT also to the members who are trying to do their own bit. May I draw your attention to Georgie f & Snouter's campaign on the internet which costs us nothing, as well as Vicky vet's posters on hutch sizes.

TBH it reduces me to tears, because this is how the majority of pet buns live in the West, albeit not with members of this forum.

To me, given the high intelligence, & emotional sensitivity of buns, it is like keeping a small child imprisoned in a 5'x5'room, & periodically shoving some food through the door.

Please may I encourage all members of RU to lend support not only to RWA & RSPCA on this matter BUT also to the members who are trying to do their own bit. May I draw your attention to Georgie f & Snouter's campaign on the internet which costs us nothing, as well as Vicky vet's posters on hutch sizes.

I dont think i've heard of this and i've just searched but dont get anything up - can i see said campaign?

Erm....is this frowned upon?! :shock:

Oh good grief I remember now! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
No Teddy's Mummy, I wasn't referring to children's dens. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I admired Ol's ingenuity though!:love:

Back