• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you so much Missy SJ

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

I just wanted to say thank you so much for donating such a lovely strong hutch for Rocky :love: He has completely eaten his thistle hall, but I would like to see him try to eat his way out of this one :lol:

I am not sure when we will be able to put him in it as it was too late to put it back together tonight. Steve thought the M11 was the M1 :roll: so ended up a little late home. then it took us ages to get it out of the car as I am such a weakling! Had to get a neighbour to help :oops: Thank you to Louise too for helping to take it apart :)

Also thank you so all the other bits and pieces. The rabbits are loving the large tunnel, its in the "Timmy Memorial Run" :) and all the apple twigs have gone already :)

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate it, Steve said how lovely you are and he could have stayed and chatted all day :D

I'd like to see him try and get out of that one, i have no idea how long it took to get apart but it had to be well over an hour, probably an hour and a half! :lol:

I didnt think the apple branches would last long :lol: they were a bit wet as i was cutting them down in the rain! Those Loofa shoes have gone down well here when stuffed, hope they like it! I know you probbaly get your hay from a bale but the local boot fair has started doing hay and its so green i feel like its treat hay or something, mine go mad for it :lol:

It was lovely to meet steve, my mum and dad thought he was lovely, and my dad asked loads about you once he had gone, what did you do, how do you fundraise and stuff, and he said if hes ever at work and they have lots of spare wood he will bring it back if he thinks its any good for runs or anything, my dad doesnt like rabbits that much so i was quite suprised.

I know the indoor cage is very small but i figured it might be good for a "hospital" cage or a base or something, i didnt want to sell it cus i knew it would be a buns permanent cage, i got it when Peanut was poorly and had to come in often and be confined, so its been sitting about for a year!

Can i see a piccy of Rocky when hes in it? :love:

my Dad, has just come into my bedroom and asked me if Rainbow Rabbits have a website! And he asked me to get it up and weve been going through all the bunnies :lol::lol: He said he is very impressed, and my dad doesnt normally get involved with rabbit stuff.

He also said "did they buy all that timber for the aviarys?" He said he will definately keep an eye out for good wood at his work (hes a bricklayer but theres always wood about because of the rest of the work done" for runs and stuff if you want him to!

To say im suprised is an understatement, its very rare my dad is like that! He really likes Sienna!!:lol:

And Steve - Daisy does look like Domino! :lol:

Lucky Rocky, and what a lovely gift. :) Hope he enjoys his new home (but not in the sense of eating it!).

Oh no I have about 12kilos (weighed them) of old towels!! I kept meaning to post to see if anyone was heading yr direction that'll teach me!! S-J it must be quite sad dismantling all the hutches, but great they're going to a good cause :D

Its not as bad as i thought, as with my ankle and asthma this year i havent enjoyed doing it much at all, its been very hard because if i was in a job i would be off sick still because i cant stand up for long and my ankle swells up and gets stiff etc, but i have to do because i have boarders so i am looking forward to a free couple of weeks.

after this week i only have d&d to come so it will be a nice break :)

my Dad, has just come into my bedroom and asked me if Rainbow Rabbits have a website! And he asked me to get it up and weve been going through all the bunnies :lol::lol: He said he is very impressed, and my dad doesnt normally get involved with rabbit stuff.

He also said "did they buy all that timber for the aviarys?" He said he will definately keep an eye out for good wood at his work (hes a bricklayer but theres always wood about because of the rest of the work done" for runs and stuff if you want him to!

To say im suprised is an understatement, its very rare my dad is like that! He really likes Sienna!!:lol:

And Steve - Daisy does look like Domino! :lol:

Aww thats lovely. Our website is still not very upto date :oops: Besides the mesh that we buy online we buy everything else from wickes so it would be great if there was somewhere else we could get it :) Thank you so much :love:

Back