• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack and Hollie in the Great Outdoors... *pic heavy*

Hanlou

Mama Doe
Well I had a bit of a Photoshoot today - we sat outside watching the bunnies basically in the sunshine! I got some grass, a few dandelion leaves and bits and bobs for them from the garden and they sat happily scoffing whilst I took some pics! They were pretty co-operative, bless 'em! (A couple of these pics were took at a different time but most were taken today.) Enjoy!! :love:

Action shots....

RabbitShedFinished066.jpg

RabbitShedFinished057.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors048.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors061.jpg

Nomming....

RabbitsOutdoors022.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors030.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors014.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors019.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors034.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors074.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors060.jpg

Together....

RabbitsOutdoors067.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors064.jpg

Just looking beautiful...

RabbitsOutdoors068.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors082.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors032.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors049.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors083.jpg

Do you think her ears help her balance?!

RabbitsOutdoors035.jpg

At the end of a busy day you just have to flop...

RabbitsOutdoors070.jpg

..... and have a nose-rub!!

RabbitsOutdoors085.jpg

RabbitsOutdoors084.jpg

(Hollie got jealous so butted in - quite literally!! ;))

RabbitsOutdoors087.jpg

"Me want a nose-rub too mummeh!!"

RabbitsOutdoors088.jpg

We :love: our bunnies!!! xxx

Oh my gosh - there's more!!! :lol::lol::lol:

They wouldn't all fit on the first post! :lol:

I took about 70..... :oops: ..... so this is just a small selection!! :oops:

But to be fair it's been ages since they had a proper 'photo thread on here. That's my excuse anyway! ;)

and Hollie ... those ears :lol: :love:

I know! :lol: :lol:

They just never stop moving!! Have to say ..... there is no sign of that rabbit we adopted from you who "wasn't food motivated" - Hollie is as greedy as Jack and comes running at the slightest rustle of a Fenugreek Crunchie packet and certainly makes sure she gets her fair share of any food going!! :lol: ;)

Well you dont need me to tell you how much I love these two, i always dread it the day you come to pick them up to take them home, they are such sweethearts.

RabbitsOutdoors082.jpg

This is the look we normally get from Hollie when trying to persuade to go back in the hutch for bedtime :lol::love:

This is the look we normally get from Hollie when trying to persuade to go back in the hutch for bedtime :lol::love:

Thanks Lynne!! :love:

LOL we get that look too - use good old bribery..... as I think you discovered.... no matter how well they *know* that a Fenugreek Crunchie will mean being put to bed they can't resist! :lol: xx

I am in love with Jack!! :love::love::love: (You know what I think about black bunnies! ;))

Watch out!! I'm going to steal him! Mwahahaha!

Your lop looks just like my old rabbit Cyprus - I had to look twice! lol

There's a couple of bunnies on here that are Hollie-lookalikes! Not sure they all have her exceedingly-mobile-ears though! :p

I am in love with Jack!! :love::love::love: (You know what I think about black bunnies! ;))

Watch out!! I'm going to steal him! Mwahahaha!

*Goes to buy that padlock she's been meaning to get!* ;)

Black bunnies are rather special aren't they?! Especially those that are so fond of nose-rubs! Aw Teddy - I kind of sigh inside when I think of him - he was so wonderful Ali. You must miss him so much xx

awwww beautiful pics . hollie always makes me smile no matter how i feel shes just so flippin cute :love: and jack is just as handsome as ever :)

awwww beautiful pics . hollie always makes me smile no matter how i feel shes just so flippin cute :love: and jack is just as handsome as ever :)

Aw thanks!! Hollie is a little sweetie - she's a contrary little madam though lol. I had to brush her last week because of her moult as she has such thick fur! Well she only went and nipped me because she was cross at being picked up and held. :roll:

Then *today* I was sat on the shed threshhold and she came and sat on my knee at least three times and snuggled up and demanded head and nose rubs! She even groomed me! :love: xxx

They wouldn't all fit on the first post! :lol:

I took about 70..... :oops: ..... so this is just a small selection!! :oops:

But to be fair it's been ages since they had a proper 'photo thread on here. That's my excuse anyway! ;)

Pah, who needs excuses. Post away. ;);)

Gorgeous bunnies. :love::love: Alfie and Bubbles do the balancing trick with the ears too, only Bubbles doesn't have full ear control and can just about point them forward. :lol:

Back