• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Monty guinea in Devon

Aww thanks he is such a cute chap and a great character, he is 5 1/2 now:)

I'm sure he will pose for some more photos later in the week, or I've got old ones of him.

He has a lovely glossy coat what do you feed him on? im trying to wean my two new piggies onto pellets but they arent very happy with them at the moment. xxx

He has a lovely glossy coat what do you feed him on? im trying to wean my two new piggies onto pellets but they arent very happy with them at the moment. xxx

Thanks:) he has Burgess excel pellets the orange bag which he enjoys - he use to like Tescos guinea food but then stopped eating most bits so got him onto pellets, he has probiotics in his water too.

The one thing he loves is fresh mint - eats it daily dont know if that helps his coat?

Thanks:) he has Burgess excel pellets the orange bag which he enjoys - he use to like Tescos guinea food but then stopped eating most bits so got him onto pellets, he has probiotics in his water too.

The one thing he loves is fresh mint - eats it daily dont know if that helps his coat?

Thank you for that, i shall try the excell pellets then, i have been giving them wagg piggie pellets but they wont eat them so have been mixing with gertie guinea pig? im hoping they will take to the pellets soon, will try them on mint too tommorrow. xxxxxxx

Back