• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i spent the afternoon

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
sorting out the garden, and especially rosie and mowgli's garden area

heres what i have done for them both

010-15.jpg

009-17.jpg

the bunny in this pot my nan bought me yesterday as we thought it looked like rosie

012-15.jpg

013-15.jpg

014-14.jpg

016-11.jpg

003-17.jpg

005-14.jpg

Bless, it looks like a rainbow.

Bet they love it and their mum for doing such a great job. (I love your windmills)

Lovely way to remember them.

no rain today or yesterday, think it did a spot of rain during the night last night, but locksley got to play out today :D

That's good. I had to rush Spenser to his hutch at 4.30pm yesterday, and actually persuaded my parents to let me have in the conservatory for an hour in the evening. He was very good, apart from a minor incident with the clothes-peg bag ... :lol::lol::lol:

I love seeing pictures of your garden. It is absolutely gorgeous and I am extremely jealous. :lol:

:love::love:

I adore your garden, it looks so neat and tidy. My mum's a big gardener and she loves it too :D

It's the perfect way to remember your beloved buns :angel:

I adore your garden, it looks so neat and tidy. My mum's a big gardener and she loves it too :D

It's the perfect way to remember your beloved buns :angel:

aww thanks, glad your mum likes it too

where waiting for all the roadworks near us to finish then dad can get access to B$Q and get some more wood to do the new path

Back