• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody remember the trio of nethie boys I bonded?

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
They're back on their holidays..............

Well two of them stood still long enough for a photo....

Honey and Sooty
Aug2010003.jpg

Now Dusty pops along to join in....
Aug2010005-1.jpg

*counts pockets*

Yep, there's enough pockets for those three. I will be on my way over to bunnynap very soon :love:

How lovely are they. Have they been together since babies.

No Lorraine, the story is that Honey and Dusty were together since they were small and Sooty had himself a wife. When he lost his wife, the lady came to me to get herself another female. I wouldn't rehome to her due to the accommodation situation but suggested instead of getting another rabbit, we consolidate her hutches to make a nice big set up and put the boys together. We did this last year and they went together so easily and absolutely love each other madly.

The great thing is that the lady and her lovely daughter have learned so much since we first met and are now really good bunny advocates. The great thing is I get to see these little men very often as I do their nails and they come to stay :)

What beauties! Wish I'd not looked now. I rehomed two x lionheads a month ago and love them to bits but my last bunny was a nethie and I still miss having one. Just love their tiny ears and apple shaped face with lots of attitude thrown in! :lol:

What beauties! Wish I'd not looked now. I rehomed two x lionheads a month ago and love them to bits but my last bunny was a nethie and I still miss having one. Just love their tiny ears and apple shaped face with lots of attitude thrown in! :lol:

That just about sums up Nethies for me. These three boys have it in spades.

We have three here for rehoming at the moment and I am amazed that noone has tried to adopt the pair. So gorgeous and so full of life. I am a total convert.

Our little PEW nethie girly Cecily Sweetpea is such a character. She's quite poorly just now and very underweight but she's a real fighter. I know she'll be okay in the end. 4 years old and full of spirit despite a rotten 'start' in life.

Back