• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thinking of bonding.......

waggytailstina

Alpha Buck
I have 2 neuted males living with 3 spayed females however I have a bonded pair again neuted and spayed , I am thinking of bonding the 2 with them and having 3 males with 4 females , does anyone else have this setup , they are all free ranging buns so space isn't an issue.

I am about to add a 2nd male (neuted male) to my 5 girls and 1Male, I would be interested on your opinion? The male is related to my old bun Timba, which is nice , we pick him up on Saturday.
Is this pair you want to bond Custard and Hazel by any chance?

Because they are neuted and theres quite a few females I would say give it a go! Thats what I did with George, they instantly liked George, we had no fighting just a bit of over grooming of George!
If fur flys you may have to think about 2 groups in which case Helen my friend has lots of rescue buns needing a good home and You haver enough room!!!! and a good pet sitter.

Back