• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been inspired by you all !

shay

Warren Scout
I've seen all the lovely hutch/shed/playhouse combo's and decided to repaint Pebbles' hutch as she was indoors recovering from her spay.

The colour is willow which seems very popular on here :lol:

20082010231.jpg

Then, after smacking my head on the gate post again! (bottom left hand) I created the front mesh panels, so now she has more security.

21082010233.jpg

I hope you like it, the hutch is only 5ftx4ftx2ft :oops:, and the run is 7ft x 5ft. I've kept the smaller run as I have a rain cover that allows her to have access to the grass and stay dry at the same time.

Now she has more security she has 24hr access to the whole of her enclosure, whereas before I'd confine her to her hutch and smaller run overnight.

This is Pebbles relaxing after her spay on my bed (after weeing on it):roll:

17082010224.jpg

That's brill, well done. She will love the 24 hour safe access.

Love her long sexy legs :lol:

Thank you both! my head and hands are now recovering from the pain. (I'm not too hot with a hammer and hit my thumb, have scratches from the wire and rose bush) but I'm really proud of what I've achieved

I think there's an opening in the market for petite-sized power tools too!

Pebbles certainly is one cute bun, even if I do say so myself. :lol:

Lovely set up & great colour. I like this colour so much I've just had some exterior paint mixed up and I've done my back door & garage personnel door in it :shock::lol:

ps - Wilko's own is just as good as the cuprinol version but 1/2 the price ;)

Lovely set up & great colour. I like this colour so much I've just had some exterior paint mixed up and I've done my back door & garage personnel door in it :shock::lol:

ps - Wilko's own is just as good as the cuprinol version but 1/2 the price ;)

I chose Wilko's own brand too but I'm a skinflint ;)

To lilbun, no it doesn't have a roof, only garden netting at the moment. I'd like to put up clear perspex to keep her (and me) dry. Especially after this mornings downpour and sitting for 45mins all hunched up under the run cover this morning :lol:)

I chose Wilko's own brand too but I'm a skinflint ;)

To lilbun, no it doesn't have a roof, only garden netting at the moment. I'd like to put up clear perspex to keep her (and me) dry. Especially after this mornings downpour and sitting for 45mins all hunched up under the run cover this morning :lol:)

No shame in using the Wilco's own brand. I actually prefer it to the Cuprinol- it covers just as well if not better.

I would definitely recommend you fit some sort of a roof structure to keep out cats and foxes. Birds of prey too: you have some pretty impressive ones in Norfolk I believe :)

Back