• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jester is in the house *pic heavy*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Gorgeous foster bun Jester and I had some 121 time in the house this morning. I :love: him so much. Hope someone else will too :)

Jester220810001.jpg

Jester220810002.jpg

"Oh, hello" :wave:
Jester220810003.jpg

Jester220810008.jpg

Jester220810005.jpg

"I likes nose rubs" :love:
Jester220810006.jpg

"Come & play mummy?"
Jester220810019.jpg

I love Jester! :love:

He looks a bit like my old bunny Marge -

6573_147540468573_709523573_3484263_4695873_n.jpg

Except less fat. And less spotty. And much less grumpy! So not like Marge at all really! :lol:

I love Jester! :love:

He looks a bit like my old bunny Marge -

6573_147540468573_709523573_3484263_4695873_n.jpg

Except less fat. And less spotty. And much less grumpy! So not like Marge at all really! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I can see what you mean though, nose splodge on t'other side but v similar features :love:

I can see what you mean though, nose splodge on t'other side but v similar features :love:

It's definately the nose splodge that reminded me. :love: Marge was a grumpy little :censored: :lol: She came from the RSPCA - I chose her because she was listed as being aggressive and she was incredibly overweight. I'm a sucker for the special ones! I swear, she would have had my finger off given half a chance. I do miss her though. Bunnies with 'character' are fun!

I think I'll always have soft spot for splodgey bunnies too. My first ever bun was one and I'd love another. I like how no two ever look quite the same! :lol:

It's definately the nose splodge that reminded me. :love: Marge was a grumpy little :censored: :lol: She came from the RSPCA - I chose her because she was listed as being aggressive and she was incredibly overweight. I'm a sucker for the special ones! I swear, she would have had my finger off given half a chance. I do miss her though. Bunnies with 'character' are fun!

I think I'll always have soft spot for splodgey bunnies too. My first ever bun was one and I'd love another. I like how no two ever look quite the same! :lol:

Look no further!!! :lol:

Jester: "fankoo for da nice fings wot u says about me, you are nice peepoles. Now, which hows shall I chews to live in?" :shock::p:lol:

Bouncer: "Jester, you may az bin in da oominz owse & fink u iz sumfing speshull but I iz still da coolest bun on da block" 8)

Bouncer220810005.jpg

Bouncer220810007.jpg

Bouncer220810008.jpg

Goodness - I wouldn't want to cross handsome Bouncer. Did Jester leave any 'presents' indoors? I had my Spenser in for an hour last night andthe only mess he made was tipping out the clothes peg bag. :lol::lol:

No, fortunately both Jester & Bouncer are exceptionally clean & tidy both inside and out :D Bouncer thinks he's "the boss" and "well'ard" but secretly loves a cuddle from his foster mummy and is a proper softie :love:

Back