• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more pics of my gorgeous pair

Aurora

Mama Doe
I've not posted any Alfie and Akpo pics for a while I so here are some of them playing :)

DSC00083.jpg

No Mummy, you may not leave this kitchen until it is sparkling :lol:

DSC00081.jpg

That's right, you're not allowed in the garden either, you shall not pass :lol:

101_0254.jpg

We like this new rug Mummy, it is softer on our bunnybums than that slippy wood.

101_0267.jpg

Nom nom nom

IMG_0289.jpg

I love his face in this one :love:

Bless 'em they make a lovely looking duo!! :love: xx

(having one white and one dark makes taking pics more challenging though doesn't it?! I have this problem with my two!)

Bless 'em they make a lovely looking duo!! :love: xx

(having one white and one dark makes taking pics more challenging though doesn't it?! I have this problem with my two!)

Thanks :) They get on so well, when I first got them they used to sometimes hump and chase each other but they either don't do that anymore or they do it whilst I'm out at work :lol:

It really does, I find it difficult to get good pics of them especially Alfie when it is sunny.

Lilbun - I didn't even notice about my thread title until you pointed it out :oops: nevermind! Hehe

Back