• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is what I've missed!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I just went outside to check on Dexter, and I was sitting infront of his hutch talking to him and he had a little explosion of binkies :love:
Seeing him do that made me feel warm inside :oops: I've so missed having rabbits!
Today I am going to tidy and bunnyproof my room so he can run about in there (not today, am still letting him settle) and every Sunday he will be going in my mum's garden to keep the dandelions and grass down (it's paved but has grass and dandelions growing through the paving bricks- don't worry no weed killer has been used!) I'm pretty sure he will enjoy that considering how quickly he downed his dandelion leaves last night :lol:

I've given him a little cuddle and some nose rubs and he's explored the bottom area of his hutch. Today me and my mum are clearing out the garden ready to build his proper home :D

Back