• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many buns do u have...

How many pet buns do u have?

Votes: 13 11.0%

Votes: 32 27.1%

Votes: 12 10.2%

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • 5 or 6

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • 6 to 8

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • 8 to 10

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • 10 to 15

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 15 plus

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Im a rescue - have LOADSSSS

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
I mean as pets? (permanent)

DIDNT THINK THE POLL THROUGH -

PICK THE LOWEST OPTION:

IF YOU HAVE 6 PICK 5 TO 6.

IF YOU HAVE 9 PICK 8 TO 10

IF YOU HAVE 8 PICK 6 TO 8

IF YOU HAVE 10 PICK 8 TO 10

SO ON...:lol::lol:

SOZ FOLKES ITS LATE.... ZZZZZzzzzzz

Last edited:
Six... and I'm not sure how! :lol: I always tell people I'm not sure how my original one crept up to six, and they nod all knowingly and assume they 'bred like rabbits'... But they're all rescue bunnies. I think my first bunny just captured my heart so completely that it's been hard to resist the five who came since!

I started with just The and he had to have a friend.... so we had two

my OH kicked off massive at the thought of having a third!!!

I got Noodle and Twig when he wasnt with me so naughty of me....

and he picked new bunny today.... i have swung him to my way of thinking.... lol

but NO MORE!!!!

I have 3 somehow! I would love to have either 2 pairs or a foursome at some point in the future but I don't think I could go over 4.

2. Got Charlee in January, and in July we got her a pal in Noah. With 5 guinea pigs as well, I dont think I could go over 2 buns. They need more space than I can provide at the moment - I have one room that they can go in which gives them more than 6ft x 10ft to play in, but for any more than the 2 small buns we have it wouldn't be sufficient. One day, I would love to get down to 2 guinea pigs (they are sooo messy but I couldnt imagine not having a couple) and 2-4 buns.

I have 5 and if mum and dad had there way I would have 6 They were the ones telling me not to get attached to my foster bun :roll:

Back