• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Okay!! Lets do snuggly ones now...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
DSC00702.jpg

I love you Lola! I love you too benson, do you like this behind your ear?

NOOOOOOO!!! I need my Pippin!!!!Boo Hoo!! He'll be all snuggled up with Poppy Peaches now - he doesn't need Mummy love anymore:cry::cry:

NOOOOOOO!!! I need my Pippin!!!!Boo Hoo!! He'll be all snuggled up with Poppy Peaches now - he doesn't need Mummy love anymore:cry::cry:

Oooh I know!! The minute Lola got her husbun all to herself permanently - it was Mummy?? Mummy who?? What Mummy??

Worth it though to see them so happy with each other though, isn't it?

I guess so :cry: wouldn't mind a bit more snuggling though - buns are soooo cuddly and squashy and scrumptious!!!:rabbit2:They need to learn to share their snuggles more!!!:lol:

Oooh I know!! The minute Lola got her husbun all to herself permanently - it was Mummy?? Mummy who?? What Mummy??

Worth it though to see them so happy with each other though, isn't it?

Full of snuggly goodness!!! Wouldn't like to do the licking and the grooming though - last time I kissed them on the heads when I was leaving them for the day and got a mouthfull of very very fine, black fur!! :roll:

Back