• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'll see your grumpy Castiel, Tervitt and raise you a grumpy Lola!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
DSC00682.jpg

Get that camera outta my face!! HOOMAN!!!

I think black bunnies really have to take the prizes for grumpiness. Spenser only looks really grumpy when he's half-asleep - not sure if that really counts.

Last edited:
This is not helping the non-black grumpy bunny cause, but I thought the one of Buttercup sunbathing from a few weeks back was another classic. Can't remember the thread, but he was stretched out and giving the camera the evil eye. :evil:

This is not helping the non-black grumpy bunny cause, but I thought the one of Buttercup sunbathing from a few weeks back was another classic. Can't remember the thread, but he was stretched out and giving the camera the evil eye. :evil:

B&Co has gone quiet! I bet she's away getting it!! :p

You mean this one? :lol:
BunniesJuly2010inthesun020.jpg

I have so many grumpy bun pics :oops:

Blackie & Butters
bunniesaugust2010039.jpg

My Brian looks like Castiel and Lola but I don't think I have any grumpy pictures of him. :shock: He's permanently cheerful!

Yes, that was it.:D:D It would probably make him even crosser (presumably grumpiness is not put on for the benefit of two-legs), but I do love that picture.:love:

She's so grumpy she made my internet crash :shock:

:love::love::love: she's gorgeous!! She'd make a perfect wifey bun for Castiel, they match!

Back