• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hide n Seek

Keky

Warren Scout
Fleury:Where is Jager?
P1050026.jpg

Fleury:Not up here...
P1050015.jpg

Jager:Hello Mummy!
P1050028.jpg

For a couple of weeks they ignored the boxes and I was trying to think of another way to use them, now I think they sleep in them they spend so much time in them! :lol:

Oooh, bunnies do so love a box ... and I'm daft enough to keep buying toys for mine. Most of them end up in the water bowl! :lol::lol:

They do love a box. Think I'll look for one for mine for a change from their hay stack! Thanks for the reminder!!

How cute:D
Before i found RU i thought i was the only person whom struggled out of the supermarket with banana boxes or searched for boxes of a certain shape, i am so comforted to find i am not the only person to do this:lol:

How cute:D
Before i found RU i thought i was the only person whom struggled out of the supermarket with banana boxes or searched for boxes of a certain shape, i am so comforted to find i am not the only person to do this:lol:

:lol: You should see me getting on the bus in the morning with a load of bread and crisp boxes from doing night shift!

Back