• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Walsall RSPCA - Jeeves and Wooster *new pics post 27* *been in foster care 8 months*

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Jeeves and Wooster came into care recently due to their owner being extremely poorly, they were very much loved bunnies. They are both brothers, and are around 3 years old. They are both neutered and vaccinated, and have been health checked.

Jeeves and Wooster are a pair, and will be rehomed together. If you can offer these boys their forever home, please call us on 0845 272 3570 or PM me on here :) x

Last edited:
Ok time for some photos, you'll have to excuse the state of them they are going through an epic moult.

This is Jeeves he is the more confident energetic one of the 2, he loves to explore and is often found running around looking for trouble.

Buns5.jpg

Buns3.jpg

Buns1.jpg

This is Wooster he is very very laid back, and is often found flopped out in his litter tray, he is on a diet and exercise regime which he isn't very happy about but I'm sure he will feel better for it soon.

Buns7.jpg

Buns8.jpg

Buns6.jpg

Gorgeous buns!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Feel bad for the previous owner though, I bet they are missing these two.

These boys are still in care, they really are super bunnies. They are great with children and are very friendly and easy to handle. Wooster has lost quite alot of weight since these photo's were taken and is now much livelier, Jeeves is still his naughty, curious self.

bump, these 2 have not had a single enquiry in 6 months. The only reason can be their colour as they are super bunnies.

Jeeves and Wooster are still with us :( They have been in foster care for 6months now. We are desperate to find them a home soon. Can anyone offer them their forever home? :( xx

I had the pleasure of meeting these two in their foster home today and they are absolutely gorgeous, jet black with little white flecks on their backs!

They are fairly large rabbits and would make someone fantastic pets :D

I had the pleasure of meeting these two in their foster home today and they are absolutely gorgeous, jet black with little white flecks on their backs!

They are fairly large rabbits and would make someone fantastic pets :D

:thumb: xXx

I will make a BIG wish for them to find a new home...........pretty soon.

Fingers, toes and paws crossed for them.:):)

Night, night little ones.

Its getting close to these boys being transferred to another RSPCA branch - we haven't had one enquiry about them :( Its so sad :(

oh no! :(Its must be so scary for them to be transferred & their old owner must feel so worried for them....I cant believe they have been here so long:shock:....there must be a home for them somewhere! They look like wonderful personalities too! C'mon guys - someone must have the room for these two beauties!:love::love::love:

Its getting close to these boys being transferred to another RSPCA branch - we haven't had one enquiry about them :( Its so sad :(

:( I would hate to see them transferred, would feel like we are giving up on them but I'm struggling to see an alternative. :(

Back