• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to RU

Lillian

Warren Veteran
135_9433.jpg

This lovely girl is around 4 years old and was an unwanted pet :(
Lack of exercise and a poor diet has led to her being overweight (not grossly but she could do with losing a little bit).
She was dirty underneath from being stuck in a hutch and has massive claws :shock:

135_9442.jpg

135_9440.jpg

135_9446.jpg

She is one brave, inquistive bun!!!!
She was the only animal in her home, i brought her to my house with cats, dogs and other rabbits all over the place
And the first thing she did was run up to the dogs and have a sniff and nudged the cats while they were trying to sleep :shock: :lol:

135_9447.jpg

Considering she's been an outside bun, she's now running around my bedroom as if she's always been here.
I've never had anybun settle in so quickly before, but i guess she was so lonely before she's just happy to have company.

135_9450.jpg

She's so beautiful and so full of life :love: I can't believe anyone got bored of her :(

We struggled to find a name that suited her, so i looked to music for inspiration and came up with Maggy May. So everyone say Hello to Maggy :love:

She's lovely ... so sad about the past neglect, but great to see her in good and loving hands, and allowed to show her real character. :wave:

Back