• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to look at some baby giants tommo,Got one :)

Dare I say..as you are rehoming Tiny as you cannot have another single bun..what happens if when the baby matures..he does not get on with Lyric??:?

Dare I say..as you are rehoming Tiny as you cannot have another single bun..what happens if when the baby matures..he does not get on with Lyric??:?

Jill im rehoming Tiny because i feel he would be better with someone who can give him one2one,Not because i cant have another single bun:? you knew that:?,Im taking Lyric with me tommo if they dont get on when hes older he will go back to the RSPCA

Maybe i should of said these rabbits are at the rspca Just incase anyone was worried i was buying from a breeder,I wouldnt do that:wave:

why is he on his own, is it bcause he wont bond with any other bunny:?
if thats the case perhaps he,s happier on his own, surely as long as he,s fed ,watered has good size accomadation and human interaction he can have a good life:? i dont understand why your giving him up:(

why is he on his own, is it bcause he wont bond with any other bunny:?
if thats the case perhaps he,s happier on his own, surely as long as he,s fed ,watered has good size accomadation and human interaction he can have a good life:? i dont understand why your giving him up:(

Yes he wont bond,Because i feel sorry for him outside on his own:( Before i got him he was signed over to Jill so he will be rehomed through Honeybunnies

Sorry..thought you said you didn't want/or have space for another single.

hope Lyric likes one of them

But you knew Tiny was going to be rehomed as i was going to get starbuck from you if he hadnt of already of been rehomed,Wether Lyric got a partner or stayed on her own id made the decision to rehome Tiny

so your rehoming him because it upsets you seeing him on his own, i have a single girl here molly she has had repeated attempts of bonding at all of which have failed so she is on her own, she,s fed watered kept clean lives outside, has regular cuddles and regular time freeranging and she,s as happy as larry, I dont think its fair that your giving him up just because he,s on his own marie and then replacing him with another bunny that in a few weeks that could fail to, :cry:if he was unhappy with you then fair enough but if he is happy why cant he stay:?

I know about Tiny yes..my comment was about what if the baby and Lyric didn't get on..but you then added about getting it from RSPCA where it will go back if they don't bond ...

and Caroline..Marie's decision to rehome Tiny is probably a good one..as he is much too destructive to be a housebun with free range but doesn't like other bunnies ..so he needs to go where he can either live side by side other bun/s..or to someone who has a room that he can be in and they can give him lots of human attention
Marie has a lot of other pets so feels she doesn't have enough time to give an outside solo bun..sadly when she took him on she was bit misled over his character and his size

so your rehoming him because it upsets you seeing him on his own, i have a single girl here molly she has had repeated attempts of bonding at all of which have failed so she is on her own, she,s fed watered kept clean lives outside, has regular cuddles and regular time freeranging and she,s as happy as larry, I dont think its fair that your giving him up just because he,s on his own marie and then replacing him with another bunny that in a few weeks that could fail to, :cry:if he was unhappy with you then fair enough but if he is happy why cant he stay:?

I dont like seeing single rabbits on there own unless a house rabbit!!! When i got Tiny i always said if it didnt work out with Lyric i couldnt keep him.So nothing has changed:? Jill was due to take Lyric for bonding with other rabbit last week but his owner rehomed him to someone else,So she would had a partner then,Im not replacing him,If it doesnt work out with the one i wont keep him either,Anyway this thread is not about Tiny!!!!!!

I know about Tiny yes..my comment was about what if the baby and Lyric didn't get on..but you then added about getting it from RSPCA where it will go back if they don't bond ...

and Caroline..Marie's decision to rehome Tiny is probably a good one..as he is much too destructive to be a housebun with free range but doesn't like other bunnies ..so he needs to go where he can either live side by side other bun/s..or to someone who has a room that he can be in and they can give him lots of human attention
Marie has a lot of other pets so feels she doesn't have enough time to give an outside solo bun..sadly when she took him on she was bit misled over his character and his size

Thank you for explaning that Jill i feel i was being made out to be horrible for rehoming Tiny but im only thinking of him and not myself:(

Maries obviously not just made a quick decision and has put alot of thought into it. It's so hard to have to rehome any animal and I'm sure she had thought of everything she could do to keep kin and options. So not sure why questioning her has any use or why people need to.

Good luck I love giants :love:

Maries obviously not just made a quick decision and has put alot of thought into it. It's so hard to have to rehome any animal and I'm sure she had thought of everything she could do to keep kin and options. So not sure why questioning her has any use or why people need to.

Good luck I love giants :love:

Thank you,Ive never rehomed an animal in my life it wasnt an easy decision but i honestly think he will be better of with someone that can give him more than i can especially as he cant live with other rabbits

Alot of people dont feel comfortable with having single outdoor buns.

I have 2. Snowdrop wont bond and is very agressive, she lives on her own and is a very happy bunny. I am thinking of changing my accomodation round so that my two can live side by side to get some company.

Alot of people dont feel comfortable with having single outdoor buns.

I have 2. Snowdrop wont bond and is very agressive, she lives on her own and is a very happy bunny. I am thinking of changing my accomodation round so that my two can live side by side to get some company.

I think that is a great idea. I have 2 'unbondables' and i've moved their accomodation so they have runs side by side and they seem perfectly happy with the set up :)

bluebunny :wave: Good luck with the babies. Sorry you have to let Tiny go :(

Back