• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My runner beans have officially stopped growing!

Loxxy

Alpha Buck
We'll have some thyme for a starter....
DSC07462.jpg

followed by main course of runner beans - ooh if only I could reach them better!!!
DSC07472.jpg

ahhh, that's better :) Hmmmm... can plants still grow if you bite their stalks in half?!!
DSC07500.jpg

Sorry mummy :oops:
DSC07471.jpg

Good thing they're done producing beans anyway :lol:

A couple of pics added from today (I seem to always take pics of Loxxy eating my plants!!!!)...

002.jpg

004.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely photos as always ... does Loxxy realise that some of her fans get wihdrawal symptoms in between photos? :love::love:

Back on for another look. :love::wave: I think young Loxxy is growing ...

TY, Loxxy's No'1 fan! And she's only, what, 6 months now?

Well today, she's been such a complete and utter pickle :shock: !!! I open up her run in the garage wide, and I put a board across the top to stop her jumping over to the back of the garage. Well, she's there ready to pounce the minute I move anything, she's desperate to get over there, despite being allowed to go anywhere she likes in the garden! I had to shut her in the top of her hutch momentarily whilst I got her food out. I let her out again, and she tucked into some grub then... she only goes and jumps up a 3ft panel onto the top of her hutch!!! Bold as brass she was, sitting there :roll: Now I have to close the garage door whilst she's out until she gives up on that idea for a while :lol: Having seen those belgian hares, I'm sure she thinks she's one of them - cos I'm sure they can't half jump!

Wow - what a jump! :shock::shock: I thought Spenser was impressive jumping out of a pen 2feet 4inches high! Actually, I wasn't impressed, I was terrified - my parents and half the street were at a wedding reception and I had to catch him myself ... don't tell Loxxy! ;)

Wow - what a jump! :shock::shock: I thought Spenser was impressive jumping out of a pen 2feet 4inches high! Actually, I wasn't impressed, I was terrified - my parents and half the street were at a wedding reception and I had to catch him myself ... don't tell Loxxy! ;)

ROFL too funny. The thing is (certainly with her anyway), once she realises she can do it, she will try any which way she can to do it again!! I'm just worried she'll hurt herself if she keeps on. Oh, I've just found a whee video of her trying her luck earlier, but this time she gave up after a half hearted attempt :lol: I have vowed, once the boys go back to school, to make something more permanent to stop her jumping up - maybe a 6 or 7ft fence?

I never know wether to laugh or cry when i see bunnies enjoying my lovley plants:?
But how can you resist a bunny having a good old much:lol:

Back