• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brinsley open day photos-U/d more photos on post 6

antigone

Wise Old Thumper
The hutch donated by Sue and the RU members that participated in the 'bunny keyrings fundraiser':

IMG_9341.jpg

The sanctuary:

IMG_9339.jpg

Some of the rescue horses; Beth also rescued four Dartmoor ponies that were going to be put down.

IMG_9334.jpg

IMG_9332.jpg

IMG_9328.jpg

Last edited:
aww :) love them all, especially the pony's, dartmoor ponies are close to my heart because my boy is cross dartmoor :love::love:

The hutch is lovely :) :) :)

Thank you all! It was a great day.:D
John and Beth are doing a wonderful job with all the animals that they have got. My husband got talking to the Mayor of Brinsley who was present on the day and said that he was very impressed with both the place and the work that Beth and John do.
I fell in love with Otto the bunny, the ex battery hens and Rocky the pig. :love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
The photos are really good Poly, it was lovely to see you and Rob and some of the other familiar faces that were there - it's also great to know that such a fantastic amount of money was raised:D

Awww, what great photos. Look at the weather compared with today!

I am afraid Rocky is moulting so isn't looking his best! He collapsed into his bed for most of the afternoon - it was all too much.

We have just had a big bunny enclosure built now since the open day. I will have to post pictures. It is just awaiting a gate but it is so amazing. The bunnies are going to love it.

Awww, what great photos. Look at the weather compared with today!

I am afraid Rocky is moulting so isn't looking his best! He collapsed into his bed for most of the afternoon - it was all too much.

We have just had a big bunny enclosure built now since the open day. I will have to post pictures. It is just awaiting a gate but it is so amazing. The bunnies are going to love it.

Rocky is the most adorable pig! :love::love::love::love::love:
Looking forward to photos of the new bunny enclosure. :wave:

I had a great time at the open day...it was lovely to see all the animals, and the set-up is brilliant :D

I was very tempted by the pair of dental nethies, but unfortunately don't have space/funds at the moment.

Awww they are great photo's Poly :wave: Thank you to you & Rob for sharing them :)

Am so pleased that Beth & John had a successful open day & so great to see the hutches Sue's knitted bunnies have raised funds for :D :D :D

When's Rocky the pig coming to live you then seeing as you're smitten with him? ;) :p :lol:

Awww they are great photo's Poly :wave: Thank you to you & Rob for sharing them :)

Am so pleased that Beth & John had a successful open day & so great to see the hutches Sue's knitted bunnies have raised funds for :D :D :D

When's Rocky the pig coming to live you then seeing as you're smitten with him? ;) :p :lol:

I don't think that Rocky would like to leave the place. He thinks that he is the site manager/owner! :roll:

I really wish a could adopt a couple of pigs from Brinsley, but I have no space, or funds.:(

Back