• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny ear piercing

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
......looks like my "pair" :roll: has decided they want some bling in their ears. ....both are sporting a rather nice hole in an ear! (Ruby has one in each!)

:evil:

Just as it was going so well! :censored:

It kicked off because Ruby humped Eddie and got skin instead of fur....then there was fur a-flying. Thank goodness I was sitting next to their bonding cage. :shock: It took me a minute to get hold of one! :oops: It's all superficial, and I'm going to persevere. They're separated at the moment to give their poor ears some time to heal. (Both have seen the vet)

Oh dear. :( I hope their ears will heal up ok.

Brian had a huge hole in his ear when I got him. It's healed up fine but the skin where the hole was is really thick. It looks quite odd! :lol:

Oh no sorry to hear they have had a fight:cry: Hope their little ears are ok and they heal up nicely.

This happened recently with my two. They were getting on fine for 3 days then all of sudden they had a massive fight and Bella bit right through Archie's ear. So i had to separate them whilst his ear healed and then they went back to the rescue to be bonded and ever since they have been extremely loved up!

I know how stressful it can be though, i was in tears with it all.
Sending healing and bonding vibes your way and i hope they can make up soon:)

Back