• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yet another bunny! when will I stop!

emilybun

Warren Scout
This is Daisy may, my new bunny. she is from a rescue and they didnt know much about her except that she is around 18 months old.
daisy2.jpg

daisy1.jpg

daisy.jpg

she wasnt in very good condition, I got her last night and had to immediately clip her claws, most were over an inch long and affected her walking, also she had a big matt of poo around her bum were she is too over-weight to clean herself. I gave her a bath and eased it all out and she seems much happier. I am very concerned about her weight, any diet tips guys? :D

She is lovely :)

I would say to just take it slowly with the diet, i am sure she will get back to good health and weight with your love and care.

In answer to your question - i am currently on 6 :lol::lol:
She looks lovely - exactly the same as my little bun :love:

She's lovely! :love::love:I suppose a diet of some sort might be healthy for her - hope she doesn't get grumpy. She looks very grateful to have found new surroundings and love. :wave:

If she was from a rescue, why were her nails 1" long. Can you help out at the rescue.

well it wasnt an established rescue, just a lady that takes bunnys in on the odd occasion when they need a stop gap home. but i was fuming. it would be the first thing i would check if i were doing that. :evil:

Back