• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starting to worry about going on holiday

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
:?

My mom is looking after the buns whilst I go away but now I'm starting to panic that she won't manage :? Paddy and peaches can be a bit difficult to pick up and hold and I'm not sure my
Mom would be able to do it. Plus the way their pen is set up, you have to climb into it to get them out which she won't be able to do

It'll probs be ok if I can get them moved out into their playhouse before I go, but I'm not sure if I will

Why did I only think of this now??? I'm such a numpty!!!

I need to do some serious ringing around tomorrow to find a boarding place!!

If you can get them here, me and Dan will have them for you :) They would have to be in the lounge in an indoor cage, but we could let them have free range whilst we are home :)

Have you considered 'The Bunnery' - there is one at Cannock and one at Bromsgrove. Highly recommended! Check out their website. :)

my mom coped ok hun and i was really pooping myself.. do what i did get lots of numbers from people who are willing to drive over in an emergency, it really helps the piece of mind :D:D:D

I made sure that my vet did house calls when I went away a few weekends ago because I know my mum couldn't manage to get them in a pet carrier to take them. If you could arrange them to be sorted at your own house I'm sure you're mum would be fine and the buns would prob prefer it...?

Back