• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disapproving big bum

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Last one, I promise :oops:

LGIM0030-4.jpg

LGIM0029-2.jpg

Cutie!
LGIM0007.jpg

Floppy!
LGIM0017.jpg

And one where his neck looks HUGE :shock: I'm not sure how a photo got so unflattering, he's not obese - I promise! :lol: He just appears to have momenterily developed a neck pouch
LGIM0015.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Hahahah! If he was human, he'd totally disown you for posting that last picture! :p

He's got such a michievous face. :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hahahah! If he was human, he'd totally disown you for posting that last picture! :p

He's got such a michievous face. :love:

:lol: I might pop him onto the comp desk to show him that the world has seen his secret neck flap! :lol:
I love his face though, well I love him in general :love: He's my tufty lump

I'm proud too that he's sat next to wires and DOESN'T eat them :D Well, as long as I'm watching he doesn't, anyway :lol:

I have this mental image of him posing for that photo in a huff and saying 'buuuut Muuuuum, I haven't brushed my hair and I look well fat todaaaaay.'

:lol::lol:

Still, a tubby bunny is so much better for cuddling!

Does he let you brush his front when he is sitting as in first picture? My bunny puts his head straight down and tries to eat the brush. :wave:

Does he let you brush his front when he is sitting as in first picture? My bunny puts his head straight down and tries to eat the brush. :wave:

Nope he HATES being brushed at all. Which is quite annoying as he's part lionhead so it has to be done :roll:

Nope he HATES being brushed at all. Which is quite annoying as he's part lionhead so it has to be done :roll:

I thought that might be the case. My Spenser is a lionhead cross, but he only has a tiny (but cute) mane between his ears, and slightly longish fur all round. No idea what he was crossed with, but he's a bgig boy with uppy ears. I'm dreading his first moult ... :wave:

Back