• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thieves!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Seen these two, nicking all the food :shock: Charlies food is just in front of him, the measuring tub he ran off with obviously rolled away leaving him looking confused :lol:

LGIM0034-1.jpg

Willow doing her own work
LGIM0014.jpg

The way Charlie's been sneaking extra food...
LGIM0031-1.jpg

I believe the evil part, but the word genius proves you have never met Willow :lol:

Well our Max is an evil genius. I reckon Willow pretends she's not, so you're all fooled.. Until the day she breaks loose and takes over the world :lol:

Well our Max is an evil genius. I reckon Willow pretends she's not, so you're all fooled.. Until the day she breaks loose and takes over the world :lol:

I'll put it this way :lol: I once tried to teach Willow to wave by lifting up one foot and moving it a bit.
In her attempt, she fell off the chair she was sat on the back of :lol:

I'll put it this way :lol: I once tried to teach Willow to wave by lifting up one foot and moving it a bit.
In her attempt, she fell off the chair she was sat on the back of :lol:

Max lifted both his feet at the same time and fell off his perch :lol::lol:
He's also eaten through the perches he's sitting on, until they've snapped and he's fallen onto the floor.

But i can see the evil genius within his evil red eyes! :shock:

Max lifted both his feet at the same time and fell off his perch :lol::lol:
He's also eaten through the perches he's sitting on, until they've snapped and he's fallen onto the floor.

But i can see the evil genius within his evil red eyes! :shock:

That's brilliant :lol:
Although it leaves me to wonder why we thought birds would be good pets?!

That's brilliant :lol:
Although it leaves me to wonder why we thought birds would be good pets?!

I really don't know :lol: The finches is what lead my parents to getting cockatiels and Max.

I'd love to have finches again, they're so sweet and sound lovely :love:..
Unlike Max's awful screaming :roll:

The stupidy of birds, picture form!

Willow fell in love with my webcam, she'd cuddle it for hours
willowcam.jpg

And....I just dunno what the hell happened here
DSC00558.jpg

Back