• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamstersssss!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Got a few pics of Rocco and Impy the other night :)

Rocco sits and grooms my leg after I've cut his claws and fed him treats :love: I always feel loved when he does this!
LGIM0025-2.jpg

He doesn't look bad for a hammy who's 2 and a few months :)
LGIM0024-1.jpg

Impy...Eating :lol: Only way I can get photos of her now!
LGIM0021.jpg

LGIM0020.jpg

Awww how did u get your hamster to be so tame ? I have a chinese dwarf hamster and i just cant get her to trust me. She will take food from me but then just runs away.:(

Awww how did u get your hamster to be so tame ? I have a chinese dwarf hamster and i just cant get her to trust me. She will take food from me but then just runs away.:(

Erm, I'm not sure! :? I have them two and a dwarf hamster, and they're all just so unnaturally tame that they don't even bother waking up when they're prodded :oops: I don't even handle them every day but they're so friendly that they climb the cages just to hear my voice. I must be a hamster whisperer :lol:

Wow, is Rocco really two? He looks brilliant! :D

He used to be PROPER buff. He also used to be ginger :lol: So hes a bit thin, and faded, and his furs a bit thin on his tummy but he's still bloody good for an old man! He still runs in his wheel for like 5 hours a day at least too :lol:
He's two and like 2 or 3 months :love:

Ahaha I think Roccos a bit old to be doing anything vulgar, unluckily for Squirrel :lol:

Squirrels not that far off two and she's got her toyboy Cameron ;):lol:

I love hamster ears, Roccos patchy coloured ears are adorable :love:

This is his baby picture, about 12 weeks old :love: (took me WEEKS to get a good photo of him when I got him!)
LGIM0038-4.jpg

Back