• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are brothers for? By Alma

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Brothers are for resting your head on..

137_9413.jpg

137_9412.jpg

Brothers are for grooming..

137_9426.jpg

Brothers AREN'T for wrestling with when you're trying to sleep, thank you, William!

137_9425.jpg

But brothers are for cuddling and snuggling!! :love:

137_9427.jpg

:love::love::love:

OMG! :love: How cute is that?! Oh I wish my kittys snuggled like that, I could just stare at the first pic forever :love:

OMG! :love: How cute is that?! Oh I wish my kittys snuggled like that, I could just stare at the first pic forever :love:

My cats used to be so distant with each other, but since Sassy, Alma and William appeared everyone snuggles and grooms each other :D:love:

I love to see them all together :love::love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :love:
One of my cats forces his cuddles onto the other two (well, he snuggles in next to them). Our cats used to actually look sickened by him when he did it :lol:
But Sheena hides off on her own and Diggor just smacks the other two about when he's hungry, talk about love :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :love:
One of my cats forces his cuddles onto the other two (well, he snuggles in next to them). Our cats used to actually look sickened by him when he did it :lol:
But Sheena hides off on her own and Diggor just smacks the other two about when he's hungry, talk about love :lol:

Awww forced cuddles :lol: Poor kitty wants love. Send him here for a holiday, Al and Willy would snuggle him.

Oscar smacks the others :lol: He'll occasionally snuggle but other times just smacks them.
He's taken to randomly smacking Alma, poor little thing doesn't understand whats going on :lol:

Henry's like Sheena, thats when he's even here. He will go off somewhere alone to sleep.

Awww forced cuddles :lol: Poor kitty wants love. Send him here for a holiday, Al and Willy would snuggle him.

Oscar smacks the others :lol: He'll occasionally snuggle but other times just smacks them.
He's taken to randomly smacking Alma, poor little thing doesn't understand whats going on :lol:

Henry's like Sheena, thats when he's even here. He will go off somewhere alone to sleep.

:lol::lol::lol: that line really made me laugh! Awww poor Alma, give her a cuddle from me :love:

:lol::lol::lol: that line really made me laugh! Awww poor Alma, give her a cuddle from me :love:

The other day Oscar was sitting on the arm of the sofa and Alma walked passed and he proper slapped her face :lol:
Poor little thing i had to chase after her and give her a cuddle.

Awww thats lovely Lillian beautiful boys - not sure my brother is for any of those things though :lol:

Back