• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Needles

NLENG2000

Mama Doe
I'm just about to run out of needles for administering Depocillin. I got my last lot from Vets UK but they don't seem to do the same one's now and I'm not sure what to use instead.

What I had before is :-

Henry Schein Syringe 3 Part (Centre Tip) LUER Centric Outer Box - 1ml
Millpledge Disposable Hypodermic Needles 21G x 5/8th

The millpledge needles still appear to be on Vets UK but the syringe's aren't - what can I use instead, as I don't really understand the different types? If anyone can help me I would be really grateful!

Thx

Sorry, daft question but would the other 1ml syringes fit? I'm assuming there must be some overlap if they're selling them?

I've not had to administer injections but our vets use one size 1ml syringe and the different size needles fit on the nozzle :?

Hope you can get some :)

Those two part syringes that vetuk are doing now are awful in my opinion, I had some and they are really awkward. I wouldn't buy them again. I'm sure someone asked a similar question a few months ago and someone else posted a link to another place to buy the original ones, if you do a search you might be able to find it?

Edit: how about this place? http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=230310&highlight=vetuk

Last edited:
Back