• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made to measure thermal lined hutch cover

Conrad

New Kit
I am after a made to measure, thermal lined, two story hutch cover for the winter. I have two rabbits Ronnie and Roxy and they are spoilt rotten with a huge run and they already have a carpet lined and full waterproof cover but I feel I am not quite ready for the winter. They have just turned one and last winter they were indoors so this will be their first outdoors so I want to make sure they are alright. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A NUMBER OR AN E-MAIL of someone to make one. for me my e-mail address is conradprice@hotmail.com. TA.

I was recommended a guy who sells exactly what you are after through ebay, his seller name is c.a.b.j, and he's quoted £95 for one that goes over the 6x2 run and with a waterproof cover for the 6x4 run too which i think is a bargain, they're good quality too

Back