• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dad asked if locksley was

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
poorly :shock: he said he is very quite and he was well sprawled out before, and why is he not sat on the bed with me, i said he has eaten up fine, soo know there nothing wrong there, but he is abit quiter then usual :? and he is normally up on the bed with me, but he is just sat on the rug now

he's just showing his status as 'master of the universe'. mine sit in the middle of the living room floor, just to make the point that it's theirs... :lol:

he's just showing his status as 'master of the universe'. mine sit in the middle of the living room floor, just to make the point that it's theirs... :lol:

as soon as it was 7.45pm he jumped up to me to say right mom, its suppertime :lol: he is now scoffing his little carrots, celery and cabbage leaves

Nom nom nom, hurrah for Locksley's suppertime. :love: Spenser has just made the point about being master of the universe in outdoor rabbit-style by digging a new hole in the middle of the lawn. :lol::lol:

Back