• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Northallerton Baby bun. UD/p 21

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=241957

Mike got the little baby bunny who he has named Cloud as a huge rain cloud appeared on his way back with her.

He had a job to get her but he won and she was suppose to be 8 weeks old but Gwen at Bunny Burrows said she is about 6 weeks old.
We have just weighed her and she is 0.63 kg's and has not been eating from what Mike was told, we have her in an indoor cage bedded on loads of hay and hopefully she will nibble some as she is very thin.
The wound on her back is a bite mark which Gwen think's has been done by Cloud's Mum or Dad as you can see the teeth marks.

Cloud002.jpg

Cloud003.jpg

Bite mark on her back.

Cloud006.jpg

Cloud007.jpg

Cloud009.jpg

Cloud010.jpg

She's beautiful :love::love:

Last edited:
She is beautiful!! :love: You have done a wonderful thing by rescuing her. She does not know how lucky she is!! :love:

I hope she starts to eat soon and that her bite wound heals up. Vibes for beautiful little Cloud xx

she is beautiful, but looks very afraid.
Could Cloud be number 18:shock::lol:

Very tempted as she is gorgeous but I think Gwen at BB is also interested in keeping her and bonding her with one of her's eventually. Trouble is as soon as they come through our door....I bond with them and then can't let them go :love::love:

The poor little mite - thank goodness she is in good hands.:) I'm specially touched as she looks very like my friend's rabbit when he was a baby. :love:

Oh she's adorable, so glad you managed to rescue her.......she's in good hands now.

How's she doing??

Jo x

Back