• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOW did he do that?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I let the rabbits out into the living room this morning and scattered their veg around as usual.

Instead of nomming it all up like normal, Apache sprinted off into the bedroom - I thought, that's weird. :?

He ran back in a few seconds later carrying an entire apple in his mouth :shock::shock:

How could he run with that? How did he know it was there? Where did it even come from?!

Strawberry dragged a whole banana out of my work bag once and disappeared under the sofa with it! The whole thing had nearly gone by the time we caught him!

I let the rabbits out into the living room this morning and scattered their veg around as usual.

Instead of nomming it all up like normal, Apache sprinted off into the bedroom - I thought, that's weird. :?

He ran back in a few seconds later carrying an entire apple in his mouth :shock::shock:

How could he run with that? How did he know it was there? Where did it even come from?!

Haha, sounds like Lola, usually some fruit gets stolen from our fruit bowl and she will gladly knock the tub of grapes off the coffee table to nom on, Max just waits for her to do all the hard work! :lol:

:shock::shock::shock:Apples are well heavy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Were there any elastic bands attached?
(Surely there's only one Apache on the forum?)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Were there any elastic bands attached?
(Surely there's only one Apache on the forum?)

There are two actually! Fat Fluffs has one too. :)

But yes, it is my Apache who loves rubber bands, and unfortunately my hosue is full of them. :lol:

There are two actually! Fat Fluffs has one too. :)

But yes, it is my Apache who loves rubber bands, and unfortunately my hosue is full of them. :lol:

Did you ever see that trick of threading an elastic band through a cotton reel, matches at both ends & winding them up = Self propelling cotton reel?
I reckon that Apache's worked out something with elastic bands & apples. 2 favourites combined.

Back