• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wot does this mean

Rabbits scent gland is in their Chin and when a bun rubs their chin on something, its their way of saying this is theirs,

Your bun :love: you and is make sure every one know it. :D

"This hoomin is all mine - don't anybun else even think of touching her"

She's scenting you with her scent which we can't smell. It's very much about territory & ownership with most buns. When done to a human being it means they love you. :love:

awww bless her :D shes bjust been layed nxt to me wiv her head as low as she cud get it for a bit f lovin and then when i stopped she nipped my nose for more hehe

yeh she is bless her..she just chills out and lays down doesn't want much attention tonight but I'm not to force it on her am I

just been grooming and cuddling her and put her in her cage which is rather big with a nice bee etc for her and she is stickin her nose through the bars because she wants to be back out :( I feel guilty and she's been out in my house all day

yeh she is bless her..she just chills out and lays down doesn't want much attention tonight but I'm not to force it on her am I

That is music to my ears, as is lying down on the floor with your bun.
I think you'll have a fantastic relationship here.
I'm truely impressed.

thank you..I really hope we do have a great relationship,lobe her to bits and only had her a week,but do feel guilty when I put her in her cage

I think that at 1st. buns have to get used to our routine. Naturally, they are most active in the evening & through until mid morning.
She needs to learn when our bedtime is.

Until she knows not to strip wallpaper, dig holes in the carpet, & chew through every flex in impossible places, you need to be there when she's free, unless the room is specifically bunny proofed.
Yes, my bun free ranges the house all the time, but he had to prove that he was well behaved 1st.;) It was for his safety as well as my bank balance!!!

yeh she is kind of learning as when she goes somewhere she isn't meant to and I call her she does listen sometimes and I watch her all the time when she is out,she Is only 13 weeks old so it's to early to get her spayed isn't it?:)

Back