• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when your carpets change colour

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: with bunny hair, i remember when mowgli moulted my dark pink carpet turned white, and now i keep looking at it and thinking it looks dirty and dull, only to find its grey hairs off locksley :lol:

yes well, my pale sand carpet has a large, large, large orange stain of bunny wee - where they'd had a secret loo (through a pile of hay, which had waterproofs under it, but where they weren't letting on they were toileting at all). :evil: bunnies!

Perhaps I should be grateful my bunny lives outside. :lol::lol: A house rabbit would be lovely, but I'd need my own house first! Actually I'm sure Spenser is happy with his hutch and run, although exercise will be difficult in the winter...

Imagine that from 2 giant bunnehs, and you get what our carpet looks like :lol: I hoover their room every day, but still it looks so dirty, it takes ages too hoover it too!! I must say, its worth it though to keep them inside :oops: xx

Imagine that from 2 giant bunnehs, and you get what our carpet looks like :lol: I hoover their room every day, but still it looks so dirty, it takes ages too hoover it too!! I must say, its worth it though to keep them inside :oops: xx

id never have it any other way :love: ever since i first got rosie, it was her that i began keeping them as house rabbits, at first mitzi and thumper where outdoor buns, but when i got rosie, she had over ideas, she refused to go in the hutch :lol::love:, when i first had rabbits, i used to have rows with mum and dad, about wanting them inside, and they'd say no they are meant for outdoors in a hutch, all that changed thanks to rosie, and now rabbits have always been part of our family, dad loves them as much as me, and mum really adores locksley :love:

Back