• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola and Mak- oh the adventures!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Hai Mummeh, luk at mah bootiful fays, dis why Mak want no ovver bunneh, I am gawjus.:love:
SDC12594-1.jpg

Luk at me Mummeh, luk at mah purfekli playsed dot on mah nosey! I am soo bootiful! :love:
SDC12774-1.jpg

Oh MAK lets go caws trubel for Mummeh and Daddeh, I go rowndd the side yoo tayk da frunt!
SDC12787-1.jpg

But Loli I finks they onto uz! we haf to fink ov ovver plan!
SDC12791.jpg

Sit in tent wif me Mak we mayk new plan to rayd da treets, we get dem!
SDC12873-1.jpg

Neh treets layter, all dis planning is seerusly tyring. I vewy sleepi nows, Mak I use yoo as cumfy pillow. :love::love:
SDC12876.jpg

SDC12875-1.jpg

Psst Mak if we pretend to bee asleep long enuf unda Daddeh's chair he wont notis if we get up...and den we rayd the treeties! :D

Oh my goodness! what wonderful photos of 2 gorgeous buns. I'love the one of them sleeping back to back. :love::love::love::love:
Is that Lola with the dental disaster? She looks amazingly well now & those markings on her nose are purrrfect.
Thanks for posting JM

Oh my goodness! what wonderful photos of 2 gorgeous buns. I'love the one of them sleeping back to back. :love::love::love::love:
Is that Lola with the dental disaster? She looks amazingly well now & those markings on her nose are purrrfect.
Thanks for posting JM

That's Lola yes :D, She hasn't needed a dental now since May, which is a record :D! She's eating like a trooper too:love::love:

Thank-you Judy :love:

I'm thrilled to bits I couldn't have wished for better news. THAT needs a celebration! :D:D:D

It's all thanks to you that she's still with us :love::love::love:, and I will always be grateful for what you did for us! You'll be pleased to know although she's 4 years old she's by far our naughtiest bunneh! Jump on the coffee table and steals apples out of the fruit bowl :lol:....:love:

Some very healthy mischief going on there! :lol::lol: What a lovely couple. :love::love:

thanks :D, Mischeif is Lola's middle name! As you can see the lovely alterations they made to the tent..the hole where Max has his bum! :lol: It's more fun to exit through the hole in the floor apparently :lol:, allows them to get behind the tent slyly and then under the drawers to hide and secretly eat my clothes and shoes! :lol::love::love:

Aww they are gorgeous :love: :love: :love:! I love Lola, she looks so much like my Islay. Actually, one of the names I was going to call Islay was Lola.

Thats Brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

They are gorgeous :love::love::love::love::love:

Thiefing food is the best way, tastes better! :lol: She's currently shredding a cardboard box with the help of Max and entertaining herself by jumping on Lara the cat who is minding her own business trying to sleep on the sofa! :lol::love:

Back