• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fold for one rabbit (in an apartment)

TeodoraP

Young Bun
We managed to build Timi a fold, even if we only have a 2 rooms apartment. It has 130cm x 70cm x 60cm. It isn't finished yet, but it's very close. Please let us know what u think.
52zvis.jpg

30lzaef.jpg

2vw7o8y.jpg

That cage on the top is our Guinea pig's, Zuzu.:D

Of course she will have time for walking free, but this only in the hall and balcony (when the weather is fine), not in the room.
That wire is very tough, iron or something like that (I'm not so sure).
My Guinea pig females also have a cage almost like this (I'm talking about the wires) and they have been chewing it for years, but nothing happened, except the paint, that has been removed in some areas.:lol:

Of course she will have time for walking free, but this only in the hall and balcony (when the weather is fine), not in the room.
That wire is very tough, iron or something like that (I'm not so sure).
My Guinea pig females also have a cage almost like this (I'm talking about the wires) and they have been chewing it for years, but nothing happened, except the paint, that has been removed in some areas.:lol:

They mean the electrical wire. Bunnies need permanent access to at LEAST 6 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot which they doesn't look like to me.

:shock:There isn't any electrical wire. The wires on the top are very soft, like some kind of gum. We do whatever we can as for her walking free. As I said, in the rooms she doesn't have access because they have to many dangers and except from these 2 rooms, we have a balcony and a hall, where she's walking free.

Oh, that, sorry, I didn't notice u were talking about that.:oops:That wire is outside the cage and there's a transparent table between it and the cage, as u can see. Only a very small part is unprotected by the table.

I think they'll have that wire from my experience with buying new cables! I think the net curtain is a possibility too! They are adept at pulling stuff inside their confined cage. This is what I've had to do with my wire...

_IGP8502-vi.jpg

That's too lots of plastic wire, then electrical tape, then panels. :shock: That's an expensive surge protector four way plug, there is no way I'm letting them chew that!

Back