• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dirty tail

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
does anyone else buns get matted near their tail end from where they go to wee in their toilet and don't clean themselves, just had to cut back locksleys knotted hair near his tail, and give it a tidy and trim :oops:

I'm not an expert, but my friend has a mini-lop and there are certain parts of his body he just can't seem to reach. My rabbit is quite large, but he seems to be able to reach everywhere. He's completely white so we would soon notice. Did you ever have this problem with Mowgli?

I'm not an expert, but my friend has a mini-lop and there are certain parts of his body he just can't seem to reach. My rabbit is quite large, but he seems to be able to reach everywhere. He's completely white so we would soon notice. Did you ever have this problem with Mowgli?

nope only when he got older and had incontinance, but then he always had rosie, maybe she cleaned him, i know ive only noticed locksleys dirty tail area since rosie hasn't been around too

matthew was getting a bit scruffy - i read on here that happens when they get a bit porky, so i put him on a diet. it worked, he's as clean as a bean now, and rarely needs any trimming at all.

nope only when he got older and had incontinance, but then he always had rosie, maybe she cleaned him, i know ive only noticed locksleys dirty tail area since rosie hasn't been around too

Typical of the girl to be the tidy one! ;)

Back