• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding in West London?

MightyMax

Banned
Hello!

Does anyone know of reliable rabbit boarding in West London? Or further afield if it's good ..

The problem is, my two have never lived in a cage/hutch and I wouldn't want them shut away for a week or so. Not sure they'd ever forgive me!

If anyone remembers little Prince from Arc .. well it's him and his friend!!

Following on from my request, I searched and found Furry Friends in West Drayton. Their website is rabbitboarding.com.

I wondered whether anyone had used them before? I was a bit concerned as they say their hutches for 'larger' rabbits are a 'spacious' 4' by 2'... hmmm... :evil:

Hello MightyMax :wave:

I think there are couple of places in Surrey I've heard people mention on here - don't know how far they would be from you though. Maybe try Pm-ing The Duchess, I think she might do boarding, not sure :? Perhaps someone else can clarify.

Failing that, if you can't find anything suitable on your side of town. We now have the Log Cabin in the garden. Django and Minnie can recommend it as they recently spent a weekend out there while we were floor sanding. :D

Thank you bunniemum for the intro.

Hello, we're not in West London but do have boarding visitors from up that part of the world. We are at Junction 3 of the M3. If we can't help, I can recommend an excellent place that could certainly accommodate large bunnies in proper large bunny sized accommodation.

If you'd like more info, please give me a PM and I can tell you a bit more about us.

Helen

Oh thank you both so much for the info and kind offers!

I will get back to you both v soon (apologies for delay)
I have tried to post photos of my two, but alas can't work out how to do it (or if I'm allowed to ...hehe)

Back