• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Location,Location,Location..Revisited (it is rabbit related!)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Did anyone see this last night?

A lady bought her first house and it was part of her house dream to have a home with a house rabbit!

The bunny was a gorgeous otter lion head lop! He was called Phil, after Phil Spencer :lol:

He had one of those tiny horrible ferplast cages with hay/water bottle/food but the door had been taken off and he had total free-range of what looked like a 15x15ft living room with hard wood floors (not shiny laminate). She had a baby gate with mesh over it protecting the kitchen and i saw bunny balls with bells on the floor.

Thought it was really sweet, my OH thought i was nuts as i swooned over the bun and its space.

Random post i know, but i just had to, because of Phil! :love:

He was lovely wasn't he. :love:

I too thought the cage was too small but then saw the other stuff and guessed it was just his base.

He was lovely wasn't he. :love:

I too thought the cage was too small but then saw the other stuff and guessed it was just his base.

Yeah - looked like he could do with a bit of a brush though!

That living room looked HUGE after they took the stupid sofas and tv out of the room!

Yeah - looked like he could do with a bit of a brush though!

Actually I though he looked pretty good. My lionhead looks like he has been dragged through a hedge backwards about 60 seconds after I finish brushing him. :lol:

Casper9.jpg

Actually I though he looked pretty good. My lionhead looks like he has been dragged through a hedge backwards about 60 seconds after I finish brushing him. :lol:

Casper9.jpg

Maybe its just my lack of Lionhead knowledge :oops: :wave:

I knew there would be a post on here about it! It was adorable, the lady had little rabbit ornaments everywhere too :love:

Oh I missed it!

Does anyone know if its repeated??

Cheers, Jo x

ETA : Found it on 4OD - just gonna watch it now! (and I'm actually giddy - how sad is that!)! :lol:

Last edited:
Where were they and who were the owners? Im trying to find whan its repeated but because there are always repeats of LLL its difficult to know if its the most recent one! Ive found a repeat on More4 at midnight on Mon its description says..

Phil travels to Bradford-on-Avon to meet Ghika and Ronnie Coyle, whose house-hunting has been going on for ten years, while Kirstie helps a couple of cautious first-time buyers in Bristol.

Did anyone see this last night?

A lady bought her first house and it was part of her house dream to have a home with a house rabbit!

The bunny was a gorgeous otter lion head lop! He was called Phil, after Phil Spencer :lol:

He had one of those tiny horrible ferplast cages with hay/water bottle/food but the door had been taken off and he had total free-range of what looked like a 15x15ft living room with hard wood floors (not shiny laminate). She had a baby gate with mesh over it protecting the kitchen and i saw bunny balls with bells on the floor.

Thought it was really sweet, my OH thought i was nuts as i swooned over the bun and its space.

Random post i know, but i just had to, because of Phil! :love:

Hmm I watched in on 4OD just now and it was definately the same one, but the door was still on the cage; it was just open, then when they were going out of the house it showed a zoom out of that room and the door had been closed with Phil bunny inside :(.

Back