• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tess- u/d 25th August

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Tess has been VERY poorly all week and so far she is not responding to treatment. I have not posted anything about this til now because......well I thought best not to.

However, we are back at the Vets this morning and I am not sure that Tess will be coming home

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you're going through yet another hard, depressing patch. I hope Tess will be on the mend soon. I'm sending positive reiki and all the positive vibes I can muster xxx

Thank you everyone
Tess has not eaten for herself since Tuesday and none of the prescribed treatment is helping at all :cry: :cry:

Tess has bee admitted. We feel that we have to risk a GA to have a proper look in her mouth. Poor Tess is so mega stressed now, but at least her guts are now moving and feel 'normal' on examination. Unlike how they were at the beginning of the week. But she just wont eat anything for herself. I have been syringe feeding her since Tuesday morning.

:cry:

Back