• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbie going for his X-Ray this morning - UPDATE - Foot healing perfectly! Yayyy!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I am just getting myself and the babies organised as Herbie is going for his X-Ray at the Royal D!ck Vet School this morning to see how his broken Metatarsal bone has been healing. He does seem to be ok, so i am hopeful that it should be good.

Inca is going to keep him company, they will be in a relatively large state of the art enclosure.

Pain in the bum thing is that it is over an hour away :(

They were trying to tell me on the phone that they want to keep him in overnight! I was like 'nooooooo!'. Unless he has a bad reaction to the anaesthetic, i personally think that i can look after him better!!

Can i have some vibes that his foot has mended.

Last edited:
Vibes to you all for a safe stress free journey.
Special healed foot vibes to Herbie :)

Lots of vibes from me too Herbie. xxxx I hope your tootsies are all healing nicely. :D:D

All your vibes worked guys.
Herbie was a star today.

I was expecting to have to pick him up about 5pm ish. I dropped him off at 9am, went into edinburgh centre to sell some old vinyl records that i had, and just as i was leaving the shop they called me to go and pick him up, so he was only there for about 2 hours max.

He didnt even need sedated to get his x-ray done, and his foot is healing perfectly. I seen the x-ray with his wee bony foot and it looked fab.

Back