• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Issue :-(

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
I am at a total loss!

I have no idea what to do with Fidget and Frankie when I go away in 3 weeks. Currently nearing the end (here's hoping) of a house purchase but still have no idea whether i will be in the new house or still here with the parents by then, not that it makes much of a difference.

Mum usually takes care of them for me when I am away, and when I booked my trip I asked her way in advance and she agreed and now she has booked a holiday for her and her friend the day after we leave :(.

They usually go to Kays when I am away (and my mum isn't about) but it is a fair distance from me and I don't drive and as my dad is away with work he can't take me there and would cost a small fortune in a taxi, so am officially stuck! Arghh!! Angel is going to my friend's as she has an indoor cage (or will have for the new house anyway) so is easily transported but F&F just have their shed!!

Stessss! Does anyone know any decent boarding places around south manchester (near trafford centre area)?

Back