• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My loved up foursome..... Pic Heavy!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

IMG_4945.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5034.jpg

IMG_5021.jpg

IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5017.jpg

IMG_5015.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

IMG_5010.jpg

Wash time...
IMG_5008.jpg

IMG_5003.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

Those pics are amazing!

You have such gorgeous bunnies! :love::love::love:

Teddy :love::love::love::love: I love him! He just looks so big and snuggly! :love::love::love::love:

Theyr'e gorgeous snuggly buns :love::love::love: I love they're all different shapes and sizes too and they do certainly all love each other don't they? lovely :love:

your rabbits are beautiful..bit of a random question but how soon is too soon to bond ur bunny wiv anuva wen u only got her a week ago

your rabbits are beautiful..bit of a random question but how soon is too soon to bond ur bunny wiv anuva wen u only got her a week ago

Thankyou

Depends whether they are neutered or not? If not she will need to be spayed and allowed to recover then you can adopt a neutered buck from a rescue and bond them, most rescues will help bond them as well :wave:

Thankyou everyone, i even come home for my lunchbreak and take my sandwich out in the run and sit with them :love: Love them so much, all that stress was worth it :D

thanx for the advice..how old are they to be to get spayed?

You can have does spayed usually from 12 weeks onwards same as bucks as long as they are mature enough, some vets wont spay until they are 6 months, its important to find a vert with lots of rabbit experience :wave:

Back