• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neighbours bunny is an amputee too.... vibes please

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
:(:(

My neighbour came over asking for the indoor cage.

About two weeks ago they asked me for advice as their lionhead was limping.... I took a look and saw a hard lump sticking out of the foot (i thought it was bone it was rock solid) the ankle was 4 times the width of the other.

They took him to the vets and got painkillers, the vets said it was just bruised......:?

that was the last i heard..

Until today when they asked for the cage because bunnys rear leg has been amputated. The vet told them infection had set in the bone and it was the only option....

So im worried now, vibes for the lionhead. It was so hard with noodle constant 24/7 care for two weeks.... even now were still adapting her living conditions........

the lionhead is one of a pair of bonded neutered males....who will now have to be seperated for two weeks ....

Vibes please. :(

Any news on the lil bun? :wave:

no, i want to go over but ive already given them noodles 'cloak' and rabbiting on amputation (life on 3 legs article)........ and my indoor cage---------

worried they think im interfering....... its difficult because i WANT to interfere!:lol:

no, i want to go over but ive already given them noodles 'cloak' and rabbiting on amputation (life on 3 legs article)........ and my indoor cage---------

worried they think im interfering....... its difficult because i WANT to interfere!:lol:

:lol: I would want to interfer too!! I hope the bun is okay. xx

Back