• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was Bored alert

mwl

Warren Scout
Yes more of my bunnies

P1955_19-08-10.jpg

P1954_19-08-10.jpg

P1942_19-08-10.jpg

Awww they are beautiful! Do you have three bonded house bunnies then? I hope to add another to my pair eventually so would be good to see a successful indoor trio :D

Lovely:love:... I've never seen a photo of a bunny looking quite relaxed in a harness before. They are all very handsome. :love::wave:

My 3 buns above are outside buns. We (I and my kids) bring them indoors so that we can brush them or just let them play/rest on the settee. I like to check them daily that they havent got any problems.

:love:

My Duaghter decided to take Autumn for a walk - Autumn not impressed with this but she is so gentlenatured.

Vlekkie decided to give my shoulder some bun nips - guess its her way of loving me but my shoulder is a bit sore now:lol:

You bun-napped my Biscuit for those pictures!!!:shock: :lol::lol::lol:

They are all so lovely :)

Your bunnies are gorgeous!
I like that colourful pen you keep them in outside where did you get that?

Hi Kelly - I am not sure of where you can get them in the UK, but i brough mine from the local garden centre. They cost around 20 - 30 euros not sure what that works out in UK Pounds.

Back